My Favorite Quote

"I'm the best there was, the best there is, and the best there will ever be." - Bret "The Hitman" Hart



Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm a big book worm + gamer

Who has every read any of these books: Sptimus Heap series, Hunger Games series, or the Percy Jackson series

Septimus Heap
                                                              

PERCY JACKSON






















I just go a roblox account to so if you guys have a roblox account send me a friend request my name is duncandragonblood on roblox.

2 comments:

  1. All of them, lol I'm a bookworm too. (I average about 6 decently sized books a week, if you don't believe me ask Fin) Mockingjay was not nearly as good as the first two books and the Percy Jackson Series got a lot worse towards the end. Septimus Heap was good all the way through, though the syren gives me the willies *shudder*(can't wait till book 6).

    -Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I have all the books too! I didn't really like Septimus Heap all that much though....

    ReplyDelete